Bobbi Brown bronzer and foundation





Bobbi Brown might be one of my favorite makeup brands. I've found that I really like most of what she offers. Her eyeshadow are amazing, her gel liner, her brushes, powder products, you name it and it's probably good. I also like the fact that her makeup brand targets more natural looks, which happens to be my favorite.


I just ran out of my Nars Laguna bronzer and was in the look for a matte one to contour with. I heard a lot of buzz around Bobbi Brown bronzers which retail for $38, so I decided to give it a go. I got mine at Sephora on Medium Soft Tan, which it's a reddish matte brown that blends beautifully, looks very natural on the skin and it's not too strong at first but easily buildable. I also have to say that the packaging it's very nice, good quality, sleek and very modern.


I also got her foundation stick, which has been recently reformulated and it retails for $44. I used to own the old one which I actually liked a lot, but was a few shades too light for me so I wind up giving it to a friend. I got mine in Warm beige, it's a medium to full coverage foundation and I love how easy it's to apply and blend. It looks glowy and very natural, and it's doesn't feel too heavy on the skin either.


I am very happy with both of my new products and will recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new foundation or sculpting bronzer. Just as an FYI I do have oily skin, but I have heard great things about this products from people with normal to dry skin as well.

Cheers!

Cami





No comments:

Post a Comment