Popsugar Must Have - August 2014




It is always a good day when I come home and I have a Popsugar box waiting for me at my door. I normally don't get this excited with any of my other subscription boxes, which is why this one is the one I have kept above all.


 

If you want to give this subscription box a try use this link to help me get a free box! 

First thing I noticed when opened my box were this amazing Kendra Scott Elle earrings, which retail for $52 and are so SO gorgeous. I love that I got the silver ones with the slate stone. I will be getting a lot of use out of these.



I also got a Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea salt mini candle, which retails for $10 and smells very fresh and summery. I always love a good candle, and this one has a particularly nice packaging too.




The Goodbyn Purple Meal and Dipper Set that retails for $8, is almost as if they knew how to make me happy this month, they didn't only send a very nice container to bring my lunch to work (which I should be doing more of) but they also send it in my favorite color.


The Mason Jar Cookie Company Celebrate retail for $12, I love baking from scratch, but sometimes is good to have the alternative of a nice tasty cookie. I made this ones the night I got the box, very tasty!




Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel, retails for $22. I have never tried anything from this brand before, but I am always in to test new products, it smells like flower.




Bite Beauty Lipglosses retail for $22, and it came in a special POPSUGAR bright pink color to celebrate the 2nd year anniversary of the box. I love Bite products, they are made from natural products you can actually eat, and most of their lipsticks are moisturizing, pigmented and beautiful. I am not the biggest fan of their lip glosses though, they are very sticky but pretty on. 



 And lastly we got a extra from Think Thin, a bar that has 20g of protein and 0g of sugar. I am not a huge protein bar eater, I rather just eat something more substantial, but they are good if you are in a pinch, and yes when I read that it had 0g of sugar and was that high in protein I though it will taste like a cardboard, and no it's not half bad. Very chocolatey.



Let me know if you give it a go!

Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment